Fabulous Mocktails To Get You Through Feb
Planning a brunch, lunch or dinner party? Or just want to bring a little something extra to that run of the mill Tuesday night? Then a Mocktail might be exactly what you’re looking for.
We love anything light, refreshing and sans anything sickly sweet or artificial. Something not too overpowering with lots of fresh fruit is what we’re all about.
Our favourites are Pink Grapefruit or Berry
- ½ cup of frozen berries OR ½ cup chopped fresh pink grapefruit
- You can use regular grapefruit for the additional health benefits, however keep in mind the drink will have a sour kick)
- Place fruit in blender and blend until you have a fruit puree (it is okay to still have some chunky bits, adds to the overall look of the spritzer).
- Pour fruit into glass of your choice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Stir before serving.
- Garnish with some fresh berries OR grapefruit and mint.
Elderflower, Lime and Blueberry Mocktail
- 1-2 tablespoons of elderflower syrup per glass
- 1 lime
- 10 blueberries per glass
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of elderflower syrup to each individual glass.
- Add juice of half a lime, but use the other half and cut into slices.
- Count out approx. 10 blueberries per glass.
- Pierce blueberries with fork, muddle slightly.
- Place blueberries, slice of lime and ice into glass.
- Top with mineral water.
- Lightly mix with straw.
But if Mocktails won’t cut it, find our recipes and tips for our favourite alcoholic cocktails here.